Friday, January 25, 2008

What a busy month

I just have to add this picture of Tanner, it is the most precious picture of him. He is so sweet but sure is full of SPUNK!




This week was kind of a recovery week. You see we had a late Christmas for my husbands side at our new house Jan 12th. We ended up with 38 people. Yes I'll admit that I was kind of nervous at first knowing that they were all coming to our home, I was cooking for them all (scary in it self) and our it was the first time that everyone would see our brand new home. IT WAS GREAT! We had a very good time. The kids did great and adults too. Some could not come but they were there in our hearts. We ended up being very proud, and oh yeah the food turned out very well (all except the ham was not done at the same time as everything else, oops! sorry) I'd add a photo but I was to busy in the kitchen to have time to take photos, so if I get any I will add! Thanks for being our family! It was fun.
After this Tanner & I got sick so the Christmas tree stayed up for another week. Can you believe it, it was just taken down this last weekend. WOW
Last night Dalton had a Boy Scout meeting at 6pm then I had a meeting at 7pm. finally got home around 830 just in time to clean up the dinner rush and get everyone off to bed, but Dalton says to me, "Mom, I need about 5-10 pictures of me for school tomorrow for a project" I almost fell over. You see alot of our things our in our sheds from our move, so I was praying I had enough photos that he need to share with his class. Thanks goodness I DID!!!! We did have a talk about telling me ahead of time. a least a day!!!! Know for this weekend. Dalton is going on a day camp for Boy Scouts BRRRRRRRRRRRRR! They will race sleds and earn a few merit badges. His goal is to become an Eagle Scout. I am so proud of him. He knows how to set goals.. That impressive for an Eleven year old! That another whole story about my little smarty!
I received their report cards for the quarter and semester. I was blown away by them. Tanner had an A in everything except a B in science. Dalton had an A in everything except Lit and music he had a B. I am such a proud my and a very lucky Lady. God has truly Blessed us!
Have a Blessed and safe weekend






0 comments: