Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cold Days

Today I was reading a blog that touches my heart. The faith in God is incrediable. There daughter was premature and Tricia (th mom) is fighting with CF and awaiting a double lung transplant. Please take a moment to pray for them. For their "little miracle" and for Tricia to continue to get stronger in order to have the transplant. Check out the blog by her husband, Nate. http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com/



Makes you remember how Blessed we all are with our own families and to also remember that nothing is possible without GOD!!!



Yesterday was quite the day. The boys were off school so I took the day off work. Tanner was grounded already from cartoons so he was bored as soon as he woke up. He could watch "Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, etc but NO cartoons" so he decided that it would be a good day to pick on his brother. Truly all day long. He stopped for about an hour when he and I played hide-N-go seek with the plastic arrow dart gun, he would find me and shoot! It was so funny because I would scare him most of the time just be saying HI or moving. He is such a chicken! Another day and they are getting along fine again. To much time spent inside . It was way to cold yesterday and today to be outside! -20 degrees! I can't wait for spring time

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this in Mom's entry way?. I was trying to figure out the border.
Gosh, MY boys are cute!!
Love you all,
Sherry