Friday, February 1, 2008

Wow, can you believe that it is February 1st, already. Time flies. I remember when my dear grandma use to say to me, "if you think time goes fast now, wait until you get older!" boy now I believe her. If time is going this fast now what will it be when I get older. I will go to bed in January and wake up in December! Oh well, as long as I have enjoyed everyday to the fullest.
As I read blogs and add families to my prayer list, it is amazing what God has taught me through blogging world.

Please Remember a few things in life as our days fly by here as humans:

1. Always enjoy your children even when you are pulling your hair out.
2. Always say "I Love you"
3. Never go to bed mad at each other- spouse, children, etc. make sure you have forgiven them
as we are taught by God.
4. Spread the word--- Let everyone know that God's Love is FREE! John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (NIV)

This list could go on and on.... On Sunday as I was teaching Sunday School, We were memorizing the "New Testement" books of the Bible. The kids (10-11 yr olds) at first started to complain about memory work, so I took out the game "Jesus" (like bingo) we played Jesus bingo with the new testement by the end of class they had learned almost all the books. I am so proud of them. They are get kids and are hungry to learn about Jesus! It always amazes me how much I learn too!

1 comments:

Candy said...

Amen! We all need those reminders from time to time! And if you need help with the New Testament books, I remember a song from my days in Sunday school that lists them all in order...