Friday, February 8, 2008

To Cute not to share


As I have said before Tanner's best friend is Natalie. They love to be together. In school, weekends if we let them, (they are always together on Sundays at church), anyway Tanner came and handed me this beautiful-home made heart. He said,"Mom, Natalie gave this to me!" I could tell he was kind of embarressed., so I asked him what was the matter. He goes, mom, she made my check turn RED!!! I really thought I was going to fall over but I held it together. I have to post the beautiful heart. Thanks Tanner and Natalie. I am so glad that God has placed us all in the same area of this mission field.
Dalton has been very busy with school. Homework every night, blah--blah! Tonight after school they are going snow tubing with Kids Club. I will post on Monday to let you know how it went. Have a great weekend and God Bless You!

0 comments: