Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Haley

Happy 9Th Birthday Sweet Haley. Wow were has the time gone. 9 years ago you were born into this world. I am so glad that God let me be part of your life- I am proud to be your Auntie.
Auntie Kim is praying for you to recover from your surgery yesterday quick so you can eat a huge birthday cake!!! I love you lots- Ms Haley Bug (Bob)

Dalton had a wonderful time at Bible camp this last week. He left on Sunday 6-8 and I went to get him on Friday, we returned home at 510 pm and he took a shower and friends came to get him at 6pm to go to their cabin then to the Renaissances for the weekend. He returned home Sunday around 3pm - can you say EXHAUSTED!!!! I am not yet ready for him to grow up this fast. I praise God for letting me be his mommy
Until next time
Love Kim

0 comments: