Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fishing

This weekend was a busy weekend. Started on Friday, I had the day off work so I made the annual physicals for the boys. Wow have they grown. You know they grow but until you get the results from the Dr., needless to say I almost fell over. Dalton is 5'2 1/2" weight 117, Tanner is 4'2 and weighs 88 pounds. My babies are growing up. Per Dr. "A" they are very good boys. of course I knew that. We did have a surprise---- they both had hearing tests and guess what- they CAN hear..... now we know they really do have selective hearing! HA

Saturday Dick and Dalton did the Boy Scout thing. The scouts planted 1000 seedling trees for a local person (the get paid for it, but all go to their accounts for scout things) then off to get a canoe that a great person donated to the scouts. They still need a few more so they will have enough to go canoeing and not have to rent them. Dalton got sick about 3/4 the way through planting trees. As above he had updated shots and I think he got the reaction of them and heat- fever-pale-just feeling icky~ So Tanner decided he would pretend to be a Boy Scout (he is a cub scout) and go canoeing with his daddy and the scout master Geary. They had a blast. Tanner wants to by-pass cubs and go into Boy Scouts. He loves it. Dalton was feeling better after a few doses of IB profen and a rest.

On Sunday we got up and went to Church, I love being in Church, our church family is great. We had a business meeting which is always long and voted in our new Pastor, Congratulations Tonee and his family. I will miss Pastor Mike and Shelly but we will still see him and his family- we are great friends and family. God is on the move here in north land WI. He is shifting us around, getting us ready for his plan. I am very excited to be part of his plan. After Church a few of us went to the school to have an afternoon of relaxing time of scrap booking! My favorite pass time. I even got my mom into it! She finally has a hobby- WAY TO GO MOM. While I was off scrapping with Mom, Dick, Tanner, Dalton and Papa took the pontoon out and went fishing- they caught lots of nice northerns. I will post a few photos. The funniest was Tanner- he was amazed at how big this fish could open his mouth. I asked him "who is bigger?" This is the results!!

They had a great time. Tanner loves to help in anyway he can, so of course being a fishermen now he had to help clean too!
Hers a few other photos of the fishing pros


Until next time! May God Bless you all and remember to always look up!

1 comments:

Candy said...

Sounds like things are going really well! Love seeing the pics of the fish, too fun. Good luck with all the changes going on in your church. You are right, while at times it seems scary it's always fitting into His plan somehow.