Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crazy Life

I know I know it has been far to long since I've blogged. Life has been very crazy. First we lost our Internet service, it is dial up so veryyyyyy slow. Where do I start.

Dalton went to his Bible camp right after school was out for a week. He grew much deeper with God. He loved it beyond words. Then he came home on the 13Th, had a few days at home then off to 4H camp for 3 days 2 nights. He loved it. This was the first time there so he was a bit nervous before he left. They did a ton of crafts and games. Right up his alley. He started to have headaches down at camp and some neck pain, he came home on Thursday evening complaining of them both. I gave him IB profen and an ice pack thinking that he had twisted at camp or slept wrong. He then started sleeping all the time. To make a very long story short, he spiked a fever of 102 and slept almost continually thur Saturday, Sunday I took him to the ER and they did blood, etc. Started him on antibiotics because his white count was climbing up, they told me his test results would be back on Thursday. On Tuesday they (Dr) called and said Dalton was over the top for Lyme's. He is now on an 28 day course of the medication. Please pray that it takes it all away. I have to run for now. May God keep everyone safe and strong, Friday I will post again and add some updated photos.

Kim









0 comments: